Monday, June 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES - d' PUMPUM OF OUR FAMILY....


Happy Birthday Broddah!....
Birthdays are for us to enjoy and thank the Lord for another year of our life.
My dear youngest brother, you 're the best..... Happy birthday. May you fulfill all your dreams in your life's journey.
To all of you whose loved ones are celebrating birthdays, don't forget to greet them and thank them and just spend the special day with them because memories will last forever............buy a phone card to call them, chat with them, and expressed with all sincerity that thay are remembered.
Families are together forever. No matter where we are, we should always apply the correct principles we were taught so we will not be led astray. This is what I learn at church, to value family, value my life and value every opportunity that will help me become the better "me"....

1 comment:

えりまちとかげ said...

Dear Jasmine,
Thank you for sharing your blog with me. My mom's birthday is coming up soon. So thank you also for reminding me of the importance of our own family our Heavenly Father gave us. I love the plan of happiness through which we can be with our loved ones for all eternity.

Eriko (^^)