Saturday, June 7, 2008

Families can be together forever


Never underestimate the power of righteous parents

I, Jasmine, having been born of goodly parents. I am very happy and grateful for my family is always there to guide and support me in whatever endeavors and dreams I have in life. Knowing the fact that families are together forever makes me look forward to that "someday" where our family will see each other and will reminisce the good old times back home. Life is short for those who always complain but long and blessed for those who cherish it.

Being here in Hawaii makes me feel so far from them... though we're oceans away, I always remember what my parents say, "let not distance be a hindrance to our communication"....I thank today's generation--- through the use of media, chatting and calling online makes me feel so near to my family....

In every story of life, there's a lot of twists that might happen, but there's always a happy ending to look forward to...

1 comment:

Brett and Leah said...

Hey!!! Musta na? Visit our blog... www.brettandleahfrancis.blogspot.com