Friday, June 6, 2008

BYU-H EXPERIENCE


As I look back 2 years ago, I have seen the hand of the Lord directing me towards the right path. I have experienced the transition of myself from a "baby" who does not want to have big responsibilities to a "lady" who strives to be as responsible and mature as possible. I know that I cannot experience all of these things in my life without the gospel....

I know that through the gospel of Jesus Christ, through the influence of my dear family, and through the great efforts of the leaders of the Church, I am refined and still in the process of refining like a precious diamond to be.


Life is truly full of surprises... Live life to the fullest. Live life with the gospel of Jesus Christ and you will not be led astray.


This is what I know is true.... I have learned a lot and I stilll have a lot to learn!.....
This is just the beginning......the beginning of my journey in life!.....

7 comments:

Joe Brillantes said...

Inspiring!

snoop said...

faith promoting and very good example !!!!

snoop said...

good girl!

Maribel said...

you truly translated the words into actions. the beautiful changes of a child to a growing woman is exhilarating. you are able to live by your valiant principles and you have nurtured the words and strengthened your spiritual stature. Continue to move and press to wards rigteous actions and positive behaviors. we are so proud of u and we love u eternally much. daddy,mommy and kids

Maribel said...

Its a testimony coming from within the heart that will influence other people to search the truth.It is the one that illustrates living by example.It testifies of God.

Maribel said...

It is a rare testimony of the truth that influence a person to be closer to God. Many people may be guided in searching the truth.

By: Daddy

Scott and Jasmine said...

You did a great job with your blog. It great to see your living testimony.