Sunday, June 15, 2008

DAD- HAPPY FATHER'S DAY


Father's Day is a very special day for our dear "daddy", "tatay", "papa". I love my dad because he is always there for me. He is my number 1 fan and coach whenever I need one so as with my Mom. He loves my Mom so much that he would do anything for her. Of course, Mom loves him too... that they are just the right person for each other. We love our dad too.



We should never underestimate the power of the influence of righteous parents. Let us always express our love to our dear parents and family because we don't know the Lord's timeline for each of us.


The favorite experience I have with my Dad is when I was young, I am a very adventurous that one day, I just played with the "sili" plant and I put it all over my face. It was so itchy and it made me feel uncomfortable that I started to cry... My Dad was a bishop back then... and what he did is he alloted some time with me to wash my face and helped me feel better... after that.... he went back to his meetings..... I love my dad... Dad... so much!...

1 comment:

Diane said...

Jasmine, I am trying to find you and Scott to invite you to our home this Friday, December 12th. Would you please contact me at 801-942-7098.

Thank you!

Sister Diane Lloyd